TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms and Conditions apply to products and services sold by LFX Supply Centre.
- Retail clients or non-approved commercial accounts do not receive credit terms.
- Retail or non-approved clients must pay for entire order prior to picking, loading or delivery of any product.
- Federal and Provincial taxes will be added to invoices
- Discrepancies or concerns with respect to any invoice must be made within 5 business days.
- Custom orders require 50% deposit upon ordering
- Returns are subject to the LFX Supply Centre order &return/refund policy
- LFX Supply Centre is not responsible nor liable for any damage or expense caused by late deliveries
- We cannot guarantee exact delivery times
- Our staff may assist you when estimating the quantity of products required for your project. Please note, without visiting your site, we use tools available to us and the dimensions that you provide in order to offer an educated estimate, to the best of our ability.
- LFX Supply Centre is not responsible for overestimating or underestimating material needs; therefore, we encourage you to double-check your measurements before ordering.
- Our suppliers offer warranties defined in their policy. Each manufacturer’s policies differ, please ask us to review our supplier’s warranty policies. We do our best to mediate any concerns from all our clients.
Pricing, Print & Marketing
- Our prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Due to the nature of print, please note that there is always the potential for an error involving pricing, literature, and colour. We recommend confirming at the time of purchasing to ensure colour matching as manufacturing runs can differ from tone to tone.
- Please note that certain products will occasionally become limited, therefore, available quantities may fluctuate.
Returns & Exchanges
- Orders will only be procured and/or prepared when:
- The invoice is paid in full; or
- A customer has an account with terms that is in good standing.
- All orders must be picked by clients or delivered with 30 days of preparation.
- Custom orders, including patio furniture and accessories must be paid in full within 5 days of receiving at our location.
- Custom orders, including hardscapes, patio furniture etc… must be delivered or picked up within 30 days
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval by a LFX SC employee.
- Returns on regular stock and accepted items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returnable items are only valid within 30 days of purchase
- LFX SC will only accept returns of full layers for regular stock and accepted hardscapes. Incomplete layers will not be accepted or handled.
- Custom order, natural stone, veneer stone, coping, steps, accessories and bulk materials, cut turf are final sale.
- If accepted, non-stocked items will incur a 40% restocking fee, and in some cases no refund will be issued. If a return is deemed to be unacceptable, the client must dispose of the material at their own expense.
- Returns must be in their original packaging and free of any signs of previous handling.
- Manufacturing defects will be inspected by LFX SC and refunded if the product is deemed defective.
- LFX SC waves liability for all material upon completion of loading clients vehicles or at time of offloading at the jobsite if using our delivery service.
- Damaged skids, empty crates and any refuse will not be accepted. If material is accepted for return, pallets must be free of loose plastic, wrap, straps, broken wood and debris.
- Skid deposits will be refunded on empty skid returned in good condition and will be reconciled with quantities purchased from individual invoices and PO’s on file.
- Any material from full-load orders direct to job sites are non-returnable.
- Orders that are prepared for shipping are subject to all clauses within this policy.
- All clearance items are final sale
- Returns relating to commercial accounts will only be accepted on weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- Refunds are not issued on delivery fees.